$139.99 Sold Out
Designed to be an elegant looking fork with small diameter tubing that's strong and reliable.
- Height: 315mm
- Steerer Tube Length: 165mm
- Bearing Race: Integrated
- Offset: 25mm or 32mm options
- Compression Bolt: 24x1.5mm
- Comes with Tree Headset cap: 6mm or ¼” Allen Key
- 32mm Offset
- 25mm Offset
- 25mm Offset with removable brake mounts
- Black or Woodgrain
- 32mm Dropouts: 888g/31.7oz
- 25mm Dropouts: 869g/31oz
- 25mm Dropouts with removable brake mounts: 898g/32oz
Our fork uses an H24 (24mm) Tree Headset Cap because we have found that forks with a 25mm compression bolt have a higher risk of snapping off the headtube.
The steerer tube is machined with radiuses instead of angle cuts to prevent stress cracks in the material and the legs are made of Triple butted 4130 Chromoly for the highest strength to weight ratio possible.
Also, the dropouts are large enough to accommodate for larger diameter plastic pegs as some dropout forks simple don't cut it.